Creamy pasta with salmon, bacon and sun-dried tomatoes. Impressive, yet a quick and easy dinner made in 25 minutes. Pan-seared flaky salmon combined with penne and salty bacon in a flavorful creamy tomato sauce. The result is an effortlessly show stopping dinner that bursts with flavor in every bite. Top with crunchy breadcrumbs, add a simple green salad and enjoy. It’s just the fancy-feeling, delicious pasta dinner you might need.
This is an easy, super flavorful and flexible recipe. It’s comfort food that everyone will love, a great way to show off what a smart chef you are. Steaming pasta and creamy tomato sauce form an incredibly smooth luxurious dish.
The crispy salmon and salty bacon add flavor extravagance that’s balanced by Parmesan, garlic and red pepper flakes. Perfect on a weeknight and fancy enough to serve on a dinner party.
This salmon pasta is also great for using up any leftover cooked salmon you might have. Serve with a fresh side salad drizzled with Parmesan dressing.
Let me guide you through the recipe with this step-by-step VIDEO.
- use any type of pasta. Short pasta, such as penne, shells or ziti will work great. Long noodles, such as spaghetti or fettuccine, will work equally well
- this recipe will work great with either salmon, trout or tuna
- you can add baby kale, arugula or spinach
- serve with a simple green salad tossed with a Parmesan dressing
- instead of breadcrumbs, serve with garlic bread or baguette
- I don’t recommend freezing this pasta
More salmon, please!
- Penne with smoked salmon and mascarpone
- Pan Seared Salmon in Garlic Mascarpone Sauce
- Pasta with smoked salmon and chorizo
Calories Per Serving: 821 kcal *kcal per serving – Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Lastly, add salmon back to the pan. Toss to combine. Taste the pasta and season with more salt if needed.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 821Total Fat: 139gSaturated Fat: 67gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 62gCholesterol: 376mgSodium: 1233mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 11gSugar: 31gProtein: 55g
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE RECIPE PDF
Calories Per Serving: 821 kcal
*kcal per serving – Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.