A fast salad with juicy watermelon, avocado, grilled halloumi and fresh mint. Great for lunch or as a side dish.
- 400 g halloumi
- 1/2 watermelon, cut into triangles
- 1 avocado, cut into thin slices
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 bundle of mint
- 1 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 lime
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- black pepper
Cut the halloumi into slices and season with oregano. Bake on both sides on a very hot grill pan.
Place the watermelon, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado and onion in a bowl. Stir and garnish with grilled halloumi and mint leaves. Pour the oil and lime juice over the salad and season with black pepper. Enjoy!