Potatoes straight from the pan, served with a fried egg, pickles and onions. A quick lunch for the whole family.
- 1 kg potatoes, thin sliced
- 2 large onions, cut into rings
- 4 farmers eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 100 g gherkins
- 100 g pearl onions in vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Heat the butter in a large skillet, add the potatoes with onions, cumin, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown for 20 minutes. Add the gherkins and pearl onions.
Bake the eggs in a separate pan, season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with potatoes, sprinkle with chopped parsley.