Creamy chicken with corn and chorizo. If it’s possible to upstage a chicken meal, this dish comes close. An ultra flavorful white wine sauce made extra creamy with Boursin cheese, finished off with crisped corn and crunchy chorizo.
Fancy looking, delicious and super easy to make. Plus, it’s a complete meal made in one skillet. A 30-minute knock out dinner that everyone will love!
This dish will bring tons of flavor to your chicken dinner. The sweetness of caramelized corn and spicy Spanish chorizo is balanced by the brightness of the Boursin cream cheese. We cook the chicken in chorizo grease to keep it extra flavorful and make a delicious pan sauce, this way the flavors melt and deepen. When you have a sauce this good, any excuse to make it is allowed.
Luckily, this chicken dinner is extremely easy to prepare. It makes it perfect for company or just a comforting meal for a night in. Serve this skillet chicken over orzo, mashed potatoes or creamy polenta…and don’t forget to add a green side.
Let me guide you through the recipe with this step-by-step VIDEO.
- make this recipe with chicken breast fillets, boneless/skinless chicken thighs or turkey fillets
- you can use canned or frozen corn, but if you have them on hand you should definitely use those delicious cobs of summer corn
- serve over orzo, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, pasta, crusty bread or creamy polenta
- add a green side drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- if you feel like it, you could use shrimp instead of chicken
- can’t find Spanish chorizo? Use smoked bacon and add some extra red pepper flakes
- swap white wine for chicken broth
More chicken skillet recipes, please!
Calories Per Serving: 576 kcal *kcal per serving – Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 576Total Fat: 54gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 199mgSodium: 985mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 25gProtein: 56g
Calories Per Serving: 576 kcal
*kcal per serving – Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.